We Indians are very fascinated of international brands because of their popularity but did you know that The “TATA” brand ranked as India’s most valuable brand in the “Brand Finance India 100” 2019 report surpassing the combined value of the second and third most valued brands in India. Because of this huge popularity many international brands approached Tata in order to launch their brands in India.
Let’s Find Out About Some Of Them.
1. Starbucks – Tata Starbucks, a joint venture between US-based Starbucks Coffee Company and Tata Global Beverages Ltd, Starbucks tried to enter Indian market in 2007 but didn’t succeeded but then they again set their eyes on Indian market and this time they approached Tata and the joint venture reported a net profit of Rs 29 crore for the fiscal year 2018-19.
2. Tetley – Tetley, the 2nd largest tea brand globally, with a heritage of more than 180 years, joined the Tata Consumer Products family in 2000. Since then, the brand has gone from strength to strength, with a brand presence in over 40 countries, with millions of cups of tea enjoyed every day.
3. Jaguar Land Rover – Jaguar Land Rover, part of Tata Motors since 2008, is Britain’s largest automotive manufacturer which designs, manufactures and sells some of the world’s best-known premium cars. Jaguar Land Rover completed ten years of association with Tata in 2018. During this period, sales has increased from less than 200,000 units a year to more than 600,000 units.
4. Tata Sky – By it’s name it is understandable that it’s a Tata product but did you know Tata Sky Limited, is a joint venture between Tata Sons and TFCF Corporation (formerly known as Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.). Incorporated in 2001 and launched services in 2006, Tata Sky is India’s leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services.
5. Zara – Ladies be ready because this is something that can interest you because one of the most famous admired international brand Zara that is famous for their fashion products is also being operated by Tata Sons as a partner of Zara’s parent company, Inditex, for nearly a decade.
It’s a fact that Tata is present everywhere, from planes to salt, from softwares to hardwares. #ThisIsTata #WeAlsoMakeTomorrow ♥️